BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
A user on another Wiki/forum hybrid I'm on about Happy Tree Friends fanon recently posted "My parents haven't come back home in hours and I'm worried that they could be injured or possibly even dead". I've replied several times and attempted to ask her whether her parents have returned home yet with no answer so far at all. I was legit concerned when I read that and until I'm proven otherwise, I will continue to believe that something actually happened to this poor girl's parents. I mean, it may be possible that she was just joking but I highly doubt that because think about it:The death of your own parents is nothing to joke about. If she was just kidding about something so tragic, I'd begin to question how much she really loves her parents.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
why would you post that on a public forum though? Wouldn't you like...call them? call someone who's seen them recently? also 'hours' is like...nothing. I'd be worried if it was days. not hours.

i've seen stuff like this plenty of times. people just want attention and lie about serious stuff.
idk. it sounds fishy

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
why would you post that on a public forum though? Wouldn't you like...call them? call someone who's seen them recently? also 'hours' is like...nothing. I'd be worried if it was days. not hours.

i've seen stuff like this plenty of times. people just want attention and lie about serious stuff.
idk. it sounds fishy
I guess you have a point. Maybe that person is just a troll of some sort.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Are ticks a big problem in your house? If so, you should call an exterminator.
The first one I was actually in my car, the second one is my fault cause I didn't check my feet when I got out of the woods yesterday.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
i pulled a tick out of my hair. thank god i felt it crawling around but now i've been paranoid every time i go outside that i'll get another one

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I had ants crawling on me the other night - clearly, this is a really, really bad summer for bugs this year.