The Bob Ross Thread

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Bob can put you into a trance at the drop of a dime.
The one thing that always got me, he'd spend a good deal of time making all the happy little clouds, reflections of the lake, foggy mountains in the background, , looks so peaceful.
Then dip his biggest brush in the Van Dyke brown and say "Let's put a big ol' tree right here!" SPLAT!

Him, Jim Henson, Mr. Rogers. Three pillars of my childhood (although Bob came much later) who never raised their voice. My dad could've taken a page out of their books. 8)

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I slept like a baby last night after watching a few episodes of The Joy of Painting on YouTube. Bob Ross' calm voice and beautiful paintings are very soothing.

On a side note, I just love it whenever Bob smiles and chuckles after beatin' the devil out of his brush. :laugh:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
At some point, I'd love to see a video of every time he says "beat the devil out of it."

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I slept like a baby last night after watching a few episodes of The Joy of Painting on YouTube. Bob Ross' calm voice and beautiful paintings are very soothing.
My little brother does the same thing some nights when he has trouble sleeping! He just turns on Bob Ross or Mr. Rogers and he's out like a light. :flirt:

On a side note, I just love it whenever Bob smiles and chuckles after beatin' the devil out of his brush. :laugh:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: