Koozebane Kermit Arrives: When and Where

dhillman

Reaction score
I spoke to the SuperTarget toys "manager" this afternoon and he informed me that they would be restocking / reformatting their toys section beginning today. He told me that they should be shelving the Muppets here in the very near future...

SO, that is good news for me, and I'd make the assumption that people in surrounding or adjacent areas to Lawrence, KS might be undergoing the same thing. :big_grin:

D

beaker

Reaction score
A good third of the toy 'slots' in the action figure aile are vacant...meaning Im guessing Muppets Series 4 comes in around here and others early next week. Im just worried they wont get enough Koozebane's in(imagines comic book guy type fellow hoarding em all to sell on ebay for unseemly amounts)
Least I found the new Starbucks mini plush series today!

franknolly

Reaction score
Don't get your hopes up too high

beaker said:
A good third of the toy 'slots' in the action figure aile are vacant...meaning Im guessing Muppets Series 4 comes in around here and others early next week. Im just worried they wont get enough Koozebane's in(imagines comic book guy type fellow hoarding em all to sell on ebay for unseemly amounts)
Least I found the new Starbucks mini plush series today!

At one of the targets near me, all 3 ailses are 1/3 empty and they haven't touched them in at least 3 weeks, maybe 4. Depending where you are, it is the store manager's whim that decides when you get your muppets

towels

Reaction score
I was at my neighborhood Target Wednesday and they hadn't reset yet. There were clearance signs sticking out from every shelf possible though.

nastame

Reaction score
Target Recon

Over the past week I've been doing some recon at the local, and not so local Targets and this is what I've seen. Only one store actually had the action figure isles setup. Not stock but setup. That was last Sunday. The Muppets should be right next to the Simpsons and Dr. Suess.

Last night I've check the local Target and they were re=labeling all the isles and had a bunch of boxes labeled "8/3 toys remodel" or something along those lines. I worked a few summers in retail so I know that they are setting up all the department for a new layout/toys for this Sunday. Now I don't know anythign about which shippments have Kermit or not but they should be up by Sunday. If the target people have there act together.

smeagol4prez

Reaction score
Hey everybody,

Just a heads up, Target is supposed to do a major restock on their toy department this weekend which should include Muppets along with all of the other toy lines. Thus the reason for all of the clearance signs.

beaker

Reaction score
Nothing as of last night(checked 2/5) Will check out some more today...they are SPOSE to be out today, heh...so we'll see.

bats1972

Reaction score
:smile:

Koozebane Kermit landed today at Target in Reading PA, just off Broadcasting Rd.

WOOHOO!

beaker

Reaction score
Well, as of today...5/5 targets=nada noodle zip:frown:
So if 5/5 Targets in my immediate area in N California dont, I guess it may be awhile before they come out. My luck, all the Koozebanes will be grabbed up by comic book guy selling em on ebay:wink:

No really, I dont wanna have to go to ebay...if anything else I think Palisades should sell them, I wouldnt mind paying handling if it looks like Targets arent going to be getting them for awhile.
Its total bull they dont have em out, but patience is a virtue. Least I got my SDCC chef today!^_^