What made you roll your eyes today thread?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Speaking of Youtube, apparently they're playing anti LGBT+ ads before LGBT+ related videos. Further proving what a soulless and pandering company they are.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
except companies dont get to decide what ads show up. Ads are based on browsing history, and individual ads have keywords that trigger them to appear, even if its only vaguely related. If you search for a lot of lgbt stuff, then the ad algorithms see these anti lgbt ads as something you would be interested in, because they have the lgbt tag on them

people are so quick to paint companies as evil when they literally have no control over the ads shown.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken also.....

Didn't YouTube put their icon as the rainbow colors sometime this month?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Some stupid idiots on Tumblr making up false facts that Samus Aran is transgender. :rolleyes:

They just want an excuse to cover up facts that bother them. Shut the **** up, she's 100 percent female. End of discussion.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Just the fact that YouTube has to make even just simply putting in captions frustrating and difficult. :rolleyes:

I'm trying to put in captions because I'm uploading a silly video I made of me shouting stuff out of my car, but the wind drowned out my voice, so I'm putting in captions, but whenever I set the times, YouTube just reverts back to zero. :rolleyes:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Aaaaand disregard that.

I got some captions in. But yeah, ugh, super super annoying.