Let's see how many replies we can get to this post!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
By the way. Two more posts of this joke and then I'm done for good. Because one member has been left off the hook and another I'm in the mood to troll. :batty:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Hey! Since most people are out of school, I have this really neat idea for a thing we can do...

OK so, I just got this idea today since almost everybody is out of school, so lots of people will have more time to do it. All this month we can list all the fandoms that we're a part of, be it music, movies, TV, etc. You tag someone and the tagged person has to experience at least one thing from the list for at least an hour, they come back here and give their thoughts and then they tag another member, and so on.

So, i'll go first. Some stuff i'm into:
  • Doctor Who (mostly the revived 2005-present era)
  • Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, it's a weird Netflix show created by Tina Fey
  • Parks and Rec, if you haven't watched it you should
  • Bob's Burgers (season 2 onward)
  • Avatar: The Last Airbender (the cartoon, not that terrible live action movie)
  • Broadway stuff: Hamilton, Book Of Mormon, Falsettos, Avenue Q
Note: Please don't tag someone that you know is already into most of the same stuff you are.

Oh, and i'm gonna tag @Old Thunder

Yeah, it's alright this one time, but if everyone tagged more than one person at a time than we'd run out of people pretty quickly.
Alright, will check that out.

Oh nice! That's not a way i've thought about watching it before.

Yay, glad you liked it! And, yeah, I definitely agree, I do prefer the first act. Yeah, he definitely went out with dignity. Darned if he didn't lose his mind though, before that.

Double Post.

Oh, and @Old Thunder I listened to Chemical Wedding and I actually kinda liked it. The songs were catchy but not horribly repetitive, the singing was somewhat soothing in an odd way, and the lyrics were meaningful. I think the title song. I will say though, and this may sound stupid since it kind of comes with the genre but, guitar is nice but I think there's too much of it? Or rather, I think the guitar was too loud in some songs.

Hmm, I think i'd give it a solid 8.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Someone made a page about their crappy Mary Sue OC on the Camp Camp Wiki.

http://campcamp.wikia.com/wiki/Beatrice

Hopefully it gets deleted soon, because fanon content is not allowed on there.

This is the blah blah blah picture thread, Jerry.

Despite being a Hamtaro lover, this really makes me giggle.

^^^^^
YES. THIS. Not everybody has to get married and have kids. Well, maybe I'll find someone and get married, but I'm definitely not having kids. The thought of being pregnant just really freaks me out.

And since I'm 16, I really hope I'll learn how to drive soon. It's gonna be a big step in my life, but cuss if it won't be worth it.

Are ticks a big problem in your house? If so, you should call an exterminator.

If they say...

Tell them that it's human nature...

Does he do me that way?

...E-even Reese's Puffs and Cinnamon Toast Crunch?? :cry:

You can thank me later, Kylie. :wink: