The new What Made You Smile Today thread

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Total is a good cereal.

Haven't had that stuff in a while...
It probably still is the healthiest for you too. But when I was seven, the idea of eating grown-up cereal that's good for you was like culture shock.
Well, here I am and there you are.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I was watching a YouTube video on upcoming animated films and discovered that a Happy Tree Friends movie will be coming out fairly soon. While a release date has not yet been confirmed, I'm still very intrigued by the sound of that. Hmmm, I wonder if Giggles will look any hotter on the big screen? lol :stick_out_tongue:.

Any Del

Reaction score
I enjoyed the sugary cereal as a kid...
But since diabetes run in my family,
I have to stay away from them.
The cereal I'm eating as of now is this rice krispies fiber cereal in replacement of the usual Cherrios.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I enjoyed the sugary cereal as a kid...
But since diabetes run in my family,
I have to stay away from them.
The cereal I'm eating as of now is this rice krispies fiber cereal in replacement of the usual Cherrios.
Cheerios (the plain ones) are pretty decent health wise.

After my heart surgery, breakfast options were pretty slim. When I was up to having solid food, you could choose Rice Krispies, Cheerios, or Raisin Bran. Heart-friendly.

Back in the 70's, Tony the Tiger (shill for Frosted Flakes) had a son, Tony Jr., who hawked Frosted Rice. Over the years Kellogg's has tried different ways of pimping out Rice Krispies. But the pure, unadulterated original is still the best.