Silly things you said, did, or thought as a kid

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
i guess i dont really understand why anyone should find it silly or dumb that they like or liked something

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know Pooh loves his honey, but I have to admit, I remember in those old Disney films, the way they made the honey look so yellow, it always looked more like stringy melted cheese to me. :stick_out_tongue:

But here's one: when I was a little kid, I thought that once you counted up to 100, I thought the numbering pattern continued like so: 100, 200, 300, 400, etc.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean, let's be honest. Cartoon logic at the end of the day.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Fifteen years ago, I would say they should make desk chairs that can be hooked up directly to your plumbing, that way, you wouldn't have to leave your computer if you had to go - especially if you're in the middle of something like a chat or something. Little did I know that eventually cellphones would have internet access, and tablets would become a thing, meaning you could take them into the bathroom with you. :stick_out_tongue:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Dude.

I literally can't poop on the toilet without my phone in my hand. :frown:

Yes. TMI. I know.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
So, to anyone who's played Super Mario 64, you remember Wet-Dry World, right? Well, I used to get really frustrated that you couldn't go inside those buildings in the underwater town.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Reminds me of the time I played the PC version of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius (one of the few movie-based games I liked) and could never go above inside the ceiling in the subway.

(I once glitched my game attempting to go inside a sewer. It ****** up the game real bad).

Any Del

Reaction score
When I was a kid, I wanted to be a "Buser-Crasher Driver"... :stick_out_tongue: