The "You know what?" thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Actually, on the subject of weird fetishes...

There was a kid at my first college (Landmark) that apparently got off to baseball statistics in a sock.... :confused:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It's a school for special needs/learning-disabled students. What can you expect?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yup.

I mean, we even had one kid that would smear his own poop on the wall. He was known as the poop bandit.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
You know how @LittleJerry92 likes to talk about weird fetishes and whatnot? There appears to be some weirdo on YouTube who seems to have some kind of a fetish for Snuffy getting stuck in doorways.
Just search "Snuffy gets stuck," you'll see.
I saw that. They also seem to have this attraction towards this one elephant in Dumbo, more specifically her fat butt.

Strange stuff indeed...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, that channel's weird. And if you look at the comments it gets even weirder.

Everyone's strange in their own way I suppose.... :smirk:
Okay then. :smirk:

Well.... In terms of "stuck" fetishes, I'm kind of in that area as well, but only if it involves being covered head to toe.

Good example:

I won't lie when I say this scene kind of turned me on as a kid. :shifty: even though I did feel bad for Starfire at the same time....

cjd874

Reaction score
I think the worst challenge I've seen is the gigantic Hershey's candy bar. (All that chocolate, man). :grouchy:
Yeah, I don't go for the videos where Matt eats sugary things because if I watch them, MY teeth start hurting. With all the fast food and sweets that he's consumed, he should do a challenge where he eats a gigantic bowl of salad or a whole watermelon.