The Steven Universe thread

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Ok, dark question but, what would happen to Steven if you ripped his gem out? Is all of his physical form human or does some of it come from the gem?

mr3urious

Reaction score
That was an intense Stevenbomb.
We got to see the big reveal that Rose Quartz and Pink Diamond were the same gem (and had some moral ambiguity of her own), the wedding of Ruby and Sapphire with the two finally locking lips on-screen, the attack of the Diamonds with just about all the protagonists fighting back, and the shattering of Peridot after insulting Yellow Diamond a second time. Though we would eventually see Steven reveal himself to Blue and Yellow as PD's re-incarnation, which is going to take a frustratingly long time to see what this comes to.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
We got to see the big reveal that Rose Quartz and Pink Diamond were the same gem (and had some moral ambiguity of her own), the wedding of Ruby and Sapphire with the two finally locking lips on-screen, the attack of the Diamonds with just about all the protagonists fighting back, and the shattering of Peridot after insulting Yellow Diamond a second time. Though we would eventually see Steven reveal himself to Blue and Yellow as PD's re-incarnation, which is going to take a frustratingly long time to see what this comes to.
Yeah, I literally just finished watching it, and OH MY GOD was that intense.
*A MASSIVE SPOILER BELOW, THE SPOILER TAG ISN'T WORKING:
I think these might be some of my favorite episodes! First of all, I have to say, Ruby is so cute, and I wouldn't mind seeing more episodes about her in the future. The whole time they were separated I kept thinking to myself, man it would be great if Garnet were here, and then I was like, oh wait. I freaking lost it when Ruby came in as a cowgirl and proposed to Saphire, I freaking, lost it. And, everything, from various characters' returns, to the pacing and tones of each episode was just perfect. Honestly, if these had been the final episodes of the whole show I would've been fine with that. I mean, sure they still have more plot lines to resolve, but I don't know how they're gonna top this.

Last edited:

snichols1973

Reaction score
Unless I'm mistaken, I thought that Peridot was just temporarily poofed out of existence, and that her gemstone wasn't shattered...

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Yeah, I literally just finished watching it, and OH MY GOD was that intense.
*A MASSIVE SPOILER BELOW, THE SPOILER TAG ISN'T WORKING:
I think these might be some of my favorite episodes! First of all, I have to say, Ruby is so cute, and I wouldn't mind seeing more episodes about her in the future. The whole time they were separated I kept thinking to myself, man it would be great if Garnet were here, and then I was like, oh wait. I freaking lost it when Ruby came in as a cowgirl and proposed to Saphire, I freaking, lost it. And, everything, from various characters' returns, to the pacing and tones of each episode was just perfect. Honestly, if these had been the final episodes of the whole show I would've been fine with that. I mean, sure they still have more plot lines to resolve, but I don't know how they're gonna top this.
Was a very cute moment, I agree.