Weekly Box Office and Film Discussion Thread

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I just went and saw Incredibles 2. It was, well... incredible! To quote that kid from the first movie, THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED!!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I think I stated this on another thread (or not), but I'm waiting till it comes on home media.

I'm not elliptic, but I cannot stand flashing lights in a dark room. Not only that, but parents who bring their little kids to the movies where you know they won't shut up.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I think I stated this on another thread (or not), but I'm waiting till it comes on home media.

I'm not elliptic, but I cannot stand flashing lights in a dark room. Not only that, but parents who bring their little kids to the movies where you know they won't shut up.
I understand the flashing lights thing, but it's hard to know what the kids in the audience will be like. I mean, i've seen like five Pixar movies in the theater and every time the kids were pretty well behaved.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
So, does anyone else wanna see that upcoming Alpha (no, not Alpha and Omega) movie? I think it looks pretty good. I have a feeling it's gonna make me cry, though, LOL.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Is it weird that I actually kind of want an animated Super Friends movie now?