The new What Made You Smile Today thread

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
The man that works at my local ice cream shop told me my smile was the brightest and I would succeed and make social connections with that. Plus he gave me 2 gallons of ice cream for free because I brighten up his day!
Hey, for some people to smile, it's a major effort (pardon the pun, but it's like pulling teeth 8))
A lot of people have a bug up their butt and couldn't smile if their life depended on it.

That's cool you got free ice cream out of the deal

Any Del

Reaction score
Hey, for some people to smile, it's a major effort (pardon the pun, but it's like pulling teeth 8))
A lot of people have a bug up their butt and couldn't smile if their life depended on it.

That's cool you got free ice cream out of the deal
Thanks! :smile:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I got to see the Mr. Rogers documentary "Won't You Be My Neighbor". I was surprised, I thought it would only be shown for a very limited time, but it got a big enough release our AMC theatre gave it its own screen and multiple viewing times. With all the blockbusters out right now (The Incredibles taking up 6 of the 16 screens) Fred almost got pushed out.

As big of an inspiration Jim Henson was growing up, so was Mr. Rogers. His show was on even before Sesame Street, and he was impossible to ignore. Despite his calm exterior, Fred tackled some tough subjects that took a lot of courage. We need someone like him now more than ever.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
A clip from Doctor Who Series 11 leaked online today. I just ADORE the looks of Jodie as the 13th Doctor. (Well, the looks meaning her performance, but also, her looks. :big_grin:)

EDIT: And I believe that was my 2000th post! :wink:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I actually haven't, but it is on my to watch list someday.

I've seen previews for it on my old Pokemon VHS tapes when I was a kid.

"KIMBAAAAAAAAA!!!!"