The “What did you do today?” thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Went to a wine resteraunt in NH for my mom's bday and had a steak with mashed potatoes and veggies.

Unfortunately, the steak cost my late powerwalk trip at the worst possible time.... :rolleyes:

In other words, had to run all the way back to my house just to poop. :sigh:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Went to a wine resteraunt in NH for my mom's bday and had a steak with mashed potatoes and veggies.

Unfortunately, the steak cost my late powerwalk trip at the worst possible time.... :rolleyes:

In other words, had to run all the way back to my house just to poop. :sigh:
Happy birthday to your mom.

Any Del

Reaction score
Painted sets for a musical I'm on crew for. I hadn't done much of set painting before, so I definitely learned a lot!
What are you painting?

Let me guess.... There's a musical for Kermit's "Bein' Green" or even "This Frog"?

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
What are you painting?

Let me guess.... There's a musical for Kermit's "Bein' Green" or even "This Frog"?
Ooh, I wish that was true, but no, sadly not. :wink: No, the musical is Thoroughly Modern Millie. I painted school desks black and helped paint a train flat today! Overall it was really fun!

Any Del

Reaction score
Ooh, I wish that was true, but no, sadly not. :wink: No, the musical is Thoroughly Modern Millie. I painted school desks black and helped paint a train flat today! Overall it was really fun!
Glad you enjoyed yourself! :smile: