What was your favorite Muppet time period?

When was your favorite time period for the Muppets?

• Total voters

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I think my favorite era of Muppets was between 1969 to 1990, though I have a DVD called "Muppets Magic" which is Muppet appearances on "The Ed Sullivan Show" and some of them are pre-1969. If you don't have this disc, look into it, it's a laugh riot!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I would like to say I've seen almost all the Muppet productions, and I have to say that I love them all in one way or another. With the exception of the current Muppets thoughts of the week. I mean I understand what they are meant to do, but they could be so much better. I mean they have an opportunity to really show the zanynes and pureity in the characters, and there not. They could also use they to help establish the relationships of the Muppets. Particularly Matt's Kermit with the rest of the Muppets.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I would like to say I've seen almost all the Muppet productions, and I have to say that I love them all in one way or another. With the exception of the current Muppets thoughts of the week. I mean I understand what they are meant to do, but they could be so much better. I mean they have an opportunity to really show the zanynes and pureity in the characters, and there not. They could also use they to help establish the relationships of the Muppets. Particularly Matt's Kermit with the rest of the Muppets.
Yeah, definitely a missed opportunity. Not to mention, this is something the performers could've had a lot of input in considering they're just 20 second videos.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
1979- 1985 I think these are the two decades when the Muppet's were shining the brightest.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
I also like the 2011- present Muppet time period, because some of the Muppet's had more character development this time around