The new What Made You Smile Today thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I didn't know anything about The Clockman until this video popped up in my suggestion videos feed on YouTube today. I find the whole story very intriguing as lost media has always been an interest of mine. Just the thought that there could be interesting scenes (or possibly even whole episodes) from our favorite shows out there that we have yet to discover is just awesome in my opinion. Clockman is certainly no exception as the story of the search for the clip found in the video left me intrigued the entire time. I don't know much about this Pinwheel thing though but from what I've seen it looks pretty cute. I have heard of Pinwheel though from it being mentioned in other YouTube videos and the only clips I've seen were the ones that had briefly been shown in the forementioned videos.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Had a wonderful celebration lunch and there’s even leftovers that will be for later.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Remember yesterday when I discussed how horrible Robot Chicken's Homestar Runner sketch is, well tonight's new episode is the exact opposite of that monstrosity in every way possible. Rather than relying on blood, innuendos, and mean spirited potshots towards celebrities tonight's episodes was actually quite innocent by that show's standards. It obviously isn't as tame as something like The Simpsons but I'd say it's at least PG-13 level whereas most episodes are without a doubt rated R. Some of the more clever skits included a parody of the Broadway show Hamilton featuring pigs titled wait for it...….Hammilton (notice the extra M they put in there), Super Mario as a driving teacher, a mashup of Nickelodeon's Double Dare and the famed MARVEL character Daredevil titled Double Daredevil, a sketch about the television series Shark Tank where the latest investor was a literal shark riding around in an army tank, Roger Ebert transporting himself to the world of Avatar:The Last Airbender (I know that sounds incredibly silly but it was actually pretty funny), and a rather tame sendup of Peppa Pig where Daddy Pig got fired from his job and was forced to find new work so he could continue to bring home the bacon.....see what I did there? lol. So yeah, all in all it was a great episode that greatly represents everything I love about Robot Chicken in the best way possible. Seeing as how the episode featured a sketch about Roger Ebert I thought it would be appropriate this time for me to follow in his footsteps and give this episode a rating. If I were Mr. Ebert, I would give this episode four stars. I would've given it five but they missed out on an opportunity to include a Miss Piggy reference in the Hammilton sketch. Any episode that misses out an a good Muppet reference isn't completely perfect :mad:.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I caught this hilarious clip on Family Guy last night and haven't gotten it out of my head since

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I'm really excited and anxious for tomorrow. I've never done something like this before, it'll be really cool, hopefully. :excited: