Animated Hotties?

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I have a small crush on Howl from Howl's Moving Castle........I envy Sophie so much

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Whew, prepare yourself for a weird one coming up. I've been dreading this confession something awful. I've deliberately been putting this one off for the longest time but I feel as though I've stalled long enough. I'm SOOOOO embarrassed about this one. While I still think the frog from Rio is my weirdest animated hottie, that's only because she's a villain who attempted to outright kill the main protagonist, Blu. But in terms of my animated hotties with generally bizarre concepts all around, this one undoubtably takes the cake. *gulps* Here goes...….I can't believe I'm finally doing this. It took some serious guts to be able to admit this one on the Internet but having thought and long and hard about it......I've finally decided that now is the right time to come clean about one of the oddest characters anyone could find attractive. Please note however that I'm not obsessed with her like Giggles nor have I ever been, but I just thought she was cute and pretty when I was younger. So 3...…..2.....1..... GO!

This is most likely what everyone who reads this post's face looks like right now:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Since I brought her up on another thread....

Oh, Ember.... You will remember....
Ember, one thing remains....
Oh, Ember.... So warm and TEEEEEN-DEEEEEERRR...
You! Will! Re-mem-ber my naaaaaaame!