Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Once again, the GOP will support anybody, regardless of how morally corrupt they are, so long as they're not Democrats. Party of values. Kek.
Once again, you are only outraged if such corruption comes from the GOP. When people get partisan like that, it's not the corruption they're outraged by anymore. It's the mere existence of the other party.

The Democrats have also supported perverts, conspiracy theory nutjobs, and extremists that would love to be able to abort Down Syndrome babies and fetuses in general two minutes before birth. There is no difference between the two parties.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
One that was designed to shame and silence.
There you go again, putting words into my mouth.

The Democrats have also supported perverts, conspiracy theory nutjobs, and extremists that would love to be able to abort Down Syndrome babies and fetuses in general two minutes before birth.
I'll agree that when it comes to the subject of abortion, that's one area where I would actually side with the GOP over that one, as I too am against the termination of an innocent life that hadn't been given the chance to live yet, regardless of the circumstances. However, as I've said, the Democrats tend to be more mindful of all these other issues that affect the American people such as healthcare, the economy, the workforce, middle and working class, human rights, and what have you, whereas the GOP is usually about making sure their own is taken care of, and everybody else fend for themselves (hence the above linked article I shared).
There is no difference between the two parties.
Again, they were quick to give Al Franken - one of their own - the boot on moral grounds. Would the GOP do that? Considering they were in full support of a pedophile, a Holocaust-denier, and now a pimp, they wouldn't if they were also of their own party, but they'd probably be quick to call for their lynching if they're Democrat.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
However, as I've said, the Democrats tend to be more mindful of all these other issues that affect the American people such as healthcare, the economy, the workforce, middle and working class, human rights, and what have you
The Democrats are mindful of certain human rights. The Republicans are also mindful of certain human rights. And through the years both parties have switched positions when it's convenient, or just to be the opposite of the other party. I believe we do need both, don't get me wrong, despite the problems they both have.

Again, they were quick to give Al Franken - one of their own - the boot on moral grounds.
They were hoping that would pressure the Republicans to hold Trump accountable. Just as they made Hillary fall on her sword for Obama. Just as they made Bernie fall on his sword for Hillary. In the case of Franken (and with Bernie), such martyrdom was idiotic and didn't work. Also, Franken is an example of how tone deaf metoo was from the start. He is not a Weinstein or Moore.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'll agree that when it comes to the subject of abortion, that's one area where I would actually side with the GOP over that one, as I too am against the termination of an innocent life that hadn't been given the chance to live yet, regardless of the circumstances.
There are pro life Democrats. They will tell you their party has been hijacked away from them for decades. And the party is still constantly threatening some kind of litmus test to keep pro lifers away, even if it means discrimination against a religion, such as Catholicism.

No one is saying the Democrats are no good. I'm bumping up against your partiality to them.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
There you go again, putting words into my mouth.

However, as I've said, the Democrats tend to be more mindful of all these other issues that affect the American people such as healthcare, the economy, the workforce, middle and working class, human rights, and what have you, whereas the GOP is usually about making sure their own is taken care of, and everybody else fend for themselves
They are mindful of the above things you mentioned. Just because you happen to disagree about their approach or how they wish to achieve it does not mean they are not mindful of it.

Again, they were quick to give Al Franken - one of their own - the boot on moral grounds. Would the GOP do that? Considering they were in full support of a pedophile, a Holocaust-denier, and now a pimp, they wouldn't if they were also of their own party, but they'd probably be quick to call for their lynching if they're Democrat.
They didn't give him the boot on moral grounds. They gave him the boot because it was politically expedient. As CensoredAlso said, they did it to take a shot at the GOP in a failed attempt for them to hold President Trump accountable.

A couple of years ago in Wisconsin the Democrats needed a critical vote from one of their senators in order to pass a certain piece of legislation. The problem? He happened to be in jail in northern Wisconsin for his 6th DWI. They drove the six hours, bailed him out of jail and then drove 6 hours back to get him back to the state capitol for the vote. So let's not pretend that the Dems hold any sort of moral ground.

P.S. The guy from Nevada owns several brothels. I disagree with the business but brothels are legal in Nevada.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
So I guess Democrats seem to be OK with this

http://www.wisn.com/article/democra...peaker-paul-ryan-arrested-nine-times/22076961

Arrested 9 times including Drunk driving, theft, failure to pay child support. Sounds like a highly moral candidate
Well, he has our former governor beat. Jon Corzine only has one DUI, but also got into an accident and wasn't wearing his seat belt.

I love at the end of the article where he states, "No one should have to go through what I went through".
Wrong, buddy. The choice to drive with a suspended license or driving drunk was yours.
Textbook victim mentality. If you can't hold yourself accountable when your own house is not in order, what right do you have running for public office?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Ya know I've been out of this thread for about a month, and I have to say I'm kind of glad.

Politics are killing this country! Look at the title of this thread and then read some of its content it has been at times far from peaceful. There are a lot of liberals who want to share there thoughts on "how bad Trump is and is a racist dictator". Then there is a small few that don't necessarily support everything that Trump dose and they are talked to like crap.
What honestly needs to happen both here and in Washington is stop pushing for your own personal feelings and agendas and start talking about what's best for the people of this country and around the world.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
I think this has been the most peaceful political thread yet, but I agree.