Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I don't know the case, but for now, I'm assuming with Warner owning the home video rights to the show, they may now own the music rights to the album's unless they or the Workshop say otherwise.

Muzzarino

Reaction score
I don't know the case, but for now, I'm assuming with Warner owning the home video rights to the show, they may now own the music rights to the album's unless they or the Workshop say otherwise.
The only way for them to prove their ownership to the music albums is that you'll have to consult Sesame Workshop to see if they publicly said they're letting it own the songs and have them talk to the lawyer about them if they did not announce the licensing for Warner to do so before they take any action against it.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Wow, I remember this! I had totally forgotten that it exists. I really like the style, and the stop motion is surprisingly fluid.

This was really sweet but sort of creepy at the same time.

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
Only real owners can claim music/videos like those and there needs to be proof Warner Music Group has the ownership to the songs on their website, news sites or their blogs.

If some random company/person claims Sesame Street media un-announced like AT&T's child company, that would mean they're lying and they can lose access to YouTube's Content ID for that.
I agree. But that is why we have lawsuits.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I said this on @hooperfan's upload of the video, but I really find it sad seeing how awful Northern looked and sounded in his later years.

muppet maniac

Reaction score

Starting at 6:50, there's a clip of the Betty Lou walk-around from the Ice Follies Sesame Street shows, and a man playing with Ernie and Bert puppets