Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
A friend of mine with autism had been wanting to see some Sesame Street street scene videos. Sesame Maniac and MattAKASchfiftyThree uploaded these before, but they were blocked worldwide by Sesame Workshop (and now WMG blocked some of them, too). Some of the episodes my friend wants are as follows:
  1. Granny Bird Might Visit
  2. Big Bird Watches Barkley
  3. The Yak Ballet
  4. Telly's Disguise Kit
  5. Where Are All The Triangle Lovers?
  6. Oscar And Sloppy Misses Slimey
  7. Slimey's Birthday In Space
  8. Big Bird Looks For Answers
  9. Slimey Comes Home
  10. Welcoming Alan!
  11. Telly And Baby Bear Take Turns Wearing Papa Bear's Hat
  12. Mumford Transports Telly
  13. Big Bird Wants To Change His Name (full street scene video)
  14. Big Bird And Snuffy Make A Movie For The Animal Film Festival (if Any Del has a higher quality of it)
  15. Telly Gets An E-mail From A Mystery Friend
  16. A Day With Big Bird And The Birdketeers (with slide puzzle and Suzie Kabloozie commentary by Big Bird, Ernie, and the birdketeers).
They're on this playlist of 90s episodes: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEC7-7pFPC7K4alHs7mBxXw_-VjFhNfQJ

Also, Sesame Maniac replied to my friend, saying "Stop flooding me with the same requests! If videos were pulled of on YouTube, I can't and WILL not re-upload them. This is my last responding of your annoying requests!" That's the problem. Sesame Maniac can't and will not reupload his episodes once they're pulled off of YouTube. And once these get taken off, they might be gone forever unless someone has a backup. I'm not the one wanting these episodes, but does anyone have any of these 16 episodes (listed above) downloaded to their harddrives and can they put up a Google Drive link of these episodes for my friend if you guys happen to have these episodes? My friend wants to see these episodes and he's wanting to watch them so badly.

I know that! Well, We are facing issues with WMG.

Muzzarino

Reaction score
This is why companies who claim stuff without ownership should never be kept a secret, but all I could say for now regarding fake claims is to either make a complaint to SW about it doing it without citation to prove their partners with it by calling using their copyright phone number "212-875-6299" or bring it up in court and explain the incident of that music group claiming videos that it doesn't own without citation anywhere on the news, their website or blog, then have them contact SW about it if phone calls get ignored or doesn't work.

Last edited:

Any Del

Reaction score
I've been hit with blocks, but you don't see me freaking out... You got to accept it.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Sesame 101 just got hit with a copyright strike by WMG for posting Learning About Letters. 2 more strikes, He is banned from Youtube! :mad::eek::boo:
If you're so upset about this, I'd recommend you try to locate a DVD copy at Barnes and Noble...or if you enjoy shopping online, I have a real hunch that you'll find LOTS of copies on Amazon and eBay...

Muzzarino

Reaction score
dude lay off their case
You think they should get away with un-announced partnerships or be allowed to make fraudulent claims. No, they shouldn't. Imagine that if you created fan-art, then someone takes it and puts it in their database to claim it so your artwork gets blocked and there's no citation that they're partners with you on it, then you should take action against the person who claimed it without you knowing. That one's going to have to be reported to the authorities or SW anyways.

Last edited:

gravy

Reaction score
You think they should get away with un-announced partnerships or be allowed to make fraudulent claims. No, they shouldn't. Imagine that if you created fan-art, then someone takes it and puts it in their database to claim it so your artwork gets blocked and there's no citation that they're partners with you on it, then you should take action against the person who claimed it without you knowing. That one's going to have to be reported to the authorities or SW anyways.
yeah but you don't know what they do in SW and they wouldn't have taken it down if they didnt have the rights but you do not know for sure if they do or don't