What song can you not get out of your head?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This is my Grandma's favorite song. It always makes her cry happy tears every time it comes on the radio because of it's meaningful and heartwarming lyrics. I personally love the song as well:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This is my Grandma's favorite song. It always makes her cry happy tears every time it comes on the radio because of it's meaningful and heartwarming lyrics. I personally love the song as well:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'd like to be.... Under the sea.... In an octopus' garden, in the shade....

Mainly the SS performance.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This awesome Saturday Night Live musical bit of Jason Aldean singing Tom Petty's "I Won't Back Down":
I've always loved both Jason Aldean and Tom Petty so it should come as no surprise that I was quite saddened when a tragic shooting happened at one of Jason's concerts one day and Tom Petty died only one day later. Seeing this awesome clip was enough to make me feel good after the sorrow brought on by those two tragic events in the musical world that happened within the extremely short span of two days. While the comedy on modern SNL is lackluster at best in my opinion (I only watch it whenever they parody things I'm familiar with like Stranger Things, Black Panther, and Star Wars. The one where Ariana Grande plays She-Ra cracks me up every time) although those type of good skits appear to be becoming fewer and fewer as time goes on.. For me personally, the show gets political a little too much anymore which gets on my nerves and I also don't care for how they tend to like making fun of God and Jesus more than they used to in the show's classic era but this clip here is proof that I can't safely say that everything on modern Saturday Night Live is bad. They made me feel better during a sad time in my own life as well as the lives of many others and that was enough to make me happy. SNL is the type of show where despite being known mainly for comedy, it can also feature some of the most beautiful tributes in the wake of national tragedies I've ever seen. Their heartwreching rendition of Simon and Garfunkle's "The Boxer" after 9/11 still makes me tear up every time I hear it to this day.

Last edited:

fragglevision

Reaction score
As of yesterday the two main songs that have been stuck in my head are two throwback 90's jams: "Steal my Sunshine" by Len and "I Love You Always Forever" by Donna Lewis. In the case of the former I've been trying to flag down a CD copy of the album it's from (You Can't Stop the Bum Rush) without paying extra from Ebay or Amazon. I came close but I found out after I got home that the wrong CD was in the case (the jewel cases at that thrift store were all taped shut, which didn't help). As for the latter I can attribute it to a 45-minute, low quality recording of the long-gone Radio AAHS that I recently found: