I won't be posting anymore...

Schfifty

Reaction score
Hey, folks...

I haven't been active here for a while, but I just wanted to pop in to say what's up and give kind of an update. The last couple of months have been hectic in real life, enough that I felt like I needed to take a break from doing much online; there's especially a lot going on this summer. I've been visiting and reading the forum, however, but just shying away from saying anything. Typical introvert scenario.

I'm going to try to participate again, but I probably won't say much...I dunno. Maybe just hang in Family and Friends or something.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Hey, folks...

I haven't been active here for a while, but I just wanted to pop in to say what's up and give kind of an update. The last couple of months have been hectic in real life, enough that I felt like I needed to take a break from doing much online; there's especially a lot going on this summer. I've been visiting and reading the forum, however, but just shying away from saying anything. Typical introvert scenario.

I'm going to try to participate again, but I probably won't say much...I dunno. Maybe just hang in Family and Friends or something.
Oh, hiya Schfifty-not Shifty, I was actually wondering about you a few days ago! It's good to have you back.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hey, folks...

Welcome back, and I was wondering where you were as a matter of fact.

Any Del

Reaction score
Hey, folks...

Welcome back.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm back.

I decided to take a social media break for a bit because I just really wanted and needed one.

Everything was just making me angry last week and it just felt like my mood was going in a bad direction and I was having many unwanted thoughts.

So, for a while, I was generally stressed out for a bit with the fact that my job has once again been put on a temporary hold because my boss has been really busy working on his backup mobile. But what also got on my nerves, and this is, I will admit, my own fault, is the fact that my bank account ended up not going in the direction I wanted it to go when I was ordering tickets for the events I was planning on going to in the fall. I ended up paying 108 dollars for a 3 day event thanks to ridiculous service fee prices and **** (thankfully they took off the VIP price requirement which they don't even actually mail to you, which was annoying, but still, cheap pricks), as well as having to pay 67 dollars for the 30th anniversary Mystery Science Theater 3000 live show, which is fine, but it made me mad that they charged me more and I couldn't check my receipt to see what else was added on.

Then I tried ordering a medicine for my blood pressure off Amazon which somehow got rejected.... Again. (It for whatever reason seems to have an issue with my bank, even though I had enough money. The first time I didn't), which made me roll my eyes and have to get a refund.

Then I got really annoyed when my friend Jeff's parents tried dragging me into their blame game of why I haven't paid back the money for the concerts (Jason Aldean and Keith Urban who I will be seeing next month) when I wasn't there to defend myself. 1) again, I didn't ask to go to these concerts, Jeff respectfully paid them for me and I appreciate it. He and they know when I will pay them and they said it was cool. 2) part of it is their own fault too for pretty much spoiling (and I mean, SPOILING) their daughters with pretty much whatever they want and making Jeff have to earn what he wants. Part of me kind of feels like this is a good example of double standards when it comes to their genders. Granted, there were instances Jeff has acted like a 2 year old with them, but still, if they were my kids, I would have treated them equally. Thankfully his parents apologized and are now cool with it.

And then I found out I had to get my bike fixed which actually stressed me out a bit because I didn't know how much it typically cost and I only had about 39 dollars left. They literally ended up charging 40 dollars. 1 dollar away. Thankfully the guy was generous and bumped the price down, but still, I was embarrassed a little, and on my way home, I almost got into a car accident at an intersection near my house because I actually stopped, looked in all directions and drove off to the left right when this ignorant woman came off at another road, did NOT actually stop at her stop sign, just slowed down, looked both ways WITH my car coming in the way and drove right in front of me. I honked my horn very loud at her and she gave me some shocked look like it was MY fault and I ended up yelling at her as I drove by, "YOU ALMOST HIT MY CAR, YOU STUPID (c word)!" and gave her the finger as I drove off. I really do not like using this word, but I was so angry and frustrated at that time that I just didn't care.

But, thankfully things have picked up. Things at my job are picking up again, my bike is fully fixed and I just told my mom about what happened and she'll give me more cash which now I can easily make last for the rest of the month (especially since I'm going to Mohegan sun next month).

I just decided to take a week off from social media because it does help ease the mind.

Any Del

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm back.

I decided to take a social media break for a bit because I just really wanted and needed one.

Everything was just making me angry last week and it just felt like my mood was going in a bad direction and I was having many unwanted thoughts.

So, for a while, I was generally stressed out for a bit with the fact that my job has once again been put on a temporary hold because my boss has been really busy working on his backup mobile. But what also got on my nerves, and this is, I will admit, my own fault, is the fact that my bank account ended up not going in the direction I wanted it to go when I was ordering tickets for the events I was planning on going to in the fall. I ended up paying 108 dollars for a 3 day event thanks to ridiculous service fee prices and **** (thankfully they took off the VIP price requirement which they don't even actually mail to you, which was annoying, but still, cheap pricks), as well as having to pay 67 dollars for the 30th anniversary Mystery Science Theater 3000 live show, which is fine, but it made me mad that they charged me more and I couldn't check my receipt to see what else was added on.

Then I tried ordering a medicine for my blood pressure off Amazon which somehow got rejected.... Again. (It for whatever reason seems to have an issue with my bank, even though I had enough money. The first time I didn't), which made me roll my eyes and have to get a refund.

Then I got really annoyed when my friend Jeff's parents tried dragging me into their blame game of why I haven't paid back the money for the concerts (Jason Aldean and Keith Urban who I will be seeing next month) when I wasn't there to defend myself. 1) again, I didn't ask to go to these concerts, Jeff respectfully paid them for me and I appreciate it. He and they know when I will pay them and they said it was cool. 2) part of it is their own fault too for pretty much spoiling (and I mean, SPOILING) their daughters with pretty much whatever they want and making Jeff have to earn what he wants. Part of me kind of feels like this is a good example of double standards when it comes to their genders. Granted, there were instances Jeff has acted like a 2 year old with them, but still, if they were my kids, I would have treated them equally. Thankfully his parents apologized and are now cool with it.

And then I found out I had to get my bike fixed which actually stressed me out a bit because I didn't know how much it typically cost and I only had about 39 dollars left. They literally ended up charging 40 dollars. 1 dollar away. Thankfully the guy was generous and bumped the price down, but still, I was embarrassed a little, and on my way home, I almost got into a car accident at an intersection near my house because I actually stopped, looked in all directions and drove off to the left right when this ignorant woman came off at another road, did NOT actually stop at her stop sign, just slowed down, looked both ways WITH my car coming in the way and drove right in front of me. I honked my horn very loud at her and she gave me some shocked look like it was MY fault and I ended up yelling at her as I drove by, "YOU ALMOST HIT MY CAR, YOU STUPID (c word)!" and gave her the finger as I drove off. I really do not like using this word, but I was so angry and frustrated at that time that I just didn't care.

But, thankfully things have picked up. Things at my job are picking up again, my bike is fully fixed and I just told my mom about what happened and she'll give me more cash which now I can easily make last for the rest of the month (especially since I'm going to Mohegan sun next month).

I just decided to take a week off from social media because it does help ease the mind.
****, you REALLY had it rough... Sorry about that... :sympathy: