Your Thoughts: The Muppets Take The O2, July 13-14th 2018

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Well as good as Bobby was from Reviews in the last show it is a very odd decison from the creators to include him considering that 99% of people don't know how he is (including myself) and from what I have read he's on SATURDAY Night Live and that's not broadcast in this country.

But he'll probably be great

Luke

Reaction score
Humm.. sounds like it was a mix of good and ok. Someone on here said that Rizzo would be there, and again with Kevin Bishop there it would honestly make sense. I'm shocked there was not even a nod to Treasure Island.....
Rizzo's social media pages had been mentioning the event like he was there but he wasn't.

I think "Old Tom" from MTI was in the Parade of Obscure Characters if i remember right, but yes no mention that Kevin Bishop had done anything with the Muppets in the past.

Penguins on Kazoo's (spectacular performance by Ryan there) with Gonzo was amazing.

They did a sketch with a Muppet football about the World Cup soccer tournament which is a big deal in Britain.

Matt was amazing with Kermit. I had thought up till this it needed a bit more polishing but he was perfect, very close to Jim's. Matt's also great engaging with the audience, ad-libbing.

Luke

Reaction score
OPENING (Friday)

PIGS IN SPACE / DR WHO CROSSOVER with David Tennant (Full Sketch - Friday)
(just noticed ... Rizzo!!!)

Last edited: