Dealing with depression and anxiety

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
As far as I know right now, everyone’s okay. *breathes a sigh of relief* It was just scary there for a few hours. :concern:
Sure, when you hear news of a car crash, everyone fears the worst. It's something every parent dreads, getting that phone call, or a policeman comes to your house.
If the younger one just needs stitches, Amen, angels were protecting them.
This coming from someone who had three collisions, totaled three cars,(two on black ice, one drunk driver) and walked away three times.
You think an angel or two had my back?

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Good to hear everything is okay @Froggy Fool!

Sure, when you hear news of a car crash, everyone fears the worst. It's something every parent dreads, getting that phone call, or a policeman comes to your house.
This coming from someone who had three collisions, totaled three cars,(two on black ice, one drunk driver) and walked away three times.
I hate to be that guy; I hate to come in here and say this since I like you, I like your posts and I believe in God, but don't you ever think good people are hurt in bad situations? Like innocent people that are killed in tragic events... where were their angels?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
That's something I struggled with for a long time. Why do bad things happen to good people?
If a child dies in an accident or some fatal disease, their life is ended early, and they had no say in the matter. It's easy to be angry and bitter, and to blame God for allowing it to happen. The pain is real, the loss is real.
But I found out (and it took me years to find out) God's wisdom is greater than mine, and to trust in Him. I also learned if some tragedy happens in your life, you either become bitter over what happened to you, or you become compassionate for someone who suffered the same as you.
Things happen for a reason. Sometimes we may never understand why, so the best I can do is trust Him.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Here we see a demonstration in first person of "The Angel and the Gambler".

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So i'll be honest.

Over my break, I cried myself to sleep alot.... It really felt nice. Felt like it got alot of anger that I secretly was bottling up and didn't know.