The “What did you do today?” thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Mhm.

But no, the priest made a good point.

People are way too subdued into technology. Yeah, it's helped me connect with people and ****, but devolving your whole life to it can really take a tole. You become anti social and lazy. It really makes me want to scream when I see two people texting each other when they're literally right next to one another. Or the fact that people are too lazy to shop for groceries that they have them delivered to their house. Or even the fact that stores are going out of business because of it.

Any Del

Reaction score
Mhm.

But no, the priest made a good point.

People are way too subdued into technology. Yeah, it's helped me connect with people and ****, but devolving your whole life to it can really take a tole. You become anti social and lazy. It really makes me want to scream when I see two people texting each other when they're literally right next to one another. Or the fact that people are too lazy to shop for groceries that they have them delivered to their house. Or even the fact that stores are going out of business because of it.
Not to mention he also said back in Mother's Day he saw two 12 year old kids with a smart phone on the dinner and NONE of them spoke until when asked the waiter what they want. He even asked a question:

"Of the many times you've went to a restaurant have you ONCE seen anybody on the dining table WITHOUT a phone/tablet on their hands?"

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Yeah, I had to do a lot of re-writing on one of my stories due to an over complicated plot and several glaring plot holes, but now the story makes more sense, the characters are more interesting, and the setting is more creative.