The “What did you do today?” thread

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Yeah, I had to do a lot of re-writing on one of my stories due to an over complicated plot and several glaring plot holes, but now the story makes more sense, the characters are more interesting, and the setting is more creative.
What sort of fanfic if you don't mind me asking? (Like what fandom?)

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Is that a Rayman plush gasping for breath on that chair? That room is honestly epic haha, like there are basketballs just randomly lying on the floor, lol.

Man, you put Ernie to shame. :stick_out_tongue: I think we need to send Froggy Fool to live with you to play the role of Bert. :frown: :big_grin: Sorry bud... just don't suffer the same fate as Rayman.

People are way too subdued into technology. Yeah, it's helped me connect with people and ****, but devolving your whole life to it can really take a tole. You become anti social and lazy. It really makes me want to scream when I see two people texting each other when they're literally right next to one another. Or the fact that people are too lazy to shop for groceries that they have them delivered to their house. Or even the fact that stores are going out of business because of it.
This is why the '90s was the pinnacle of human existence to me; just enough technology, but not enough that you still had to leave your house.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Is that a Rayman plush gasping for breath on that chair? That room is honestly epic haha, like there are basketballs just randomly lying on the floor, lol.
That's actually a Phineas Flynn plush. But I can see why you thought it was Rayman.

Man, you put Ernie to shame. :stick_out_tongue: I think we need to send Froggy Fool to live with you to play the role of Bert. :frown: :big_grin: Sorry bud... just don't suffer the same fate as Rayman.

Hohohoho boy..... That would be interesting....

This is why the '90s was the pinnacle of human existence to me; just enough technology, but not enough that you still had to leave your house.
Tell me about it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I always loved beating up the teachers.... Even though I end up going to detention most of the time.