Old Nickelodeon

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
True story though.

It actually caused me to once have a pretty bad nightmare that was done in a similar matter.

It involved a snowman dressed up as a clown. The snowman clown would go around chasing kids (including me, reverted back to a 10 year old for whatever reason even though I was 21 at the time I had this dream) shouting "SHOVE THAT FOOD IN MY MOUTH!!!!!" to which my 10-year-old self and the other kids would do so, even shoving frozen food down his hole. It had fast-paced chasing and movement like in the short.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Looking back at it, yeah, it does make me laugh from time to time.

But no, soon as I woke up, my heart was racing pretty hard. I was stressed with college finals at the time.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
So.

Did anyone else see this totally effed up film on Nick back in the late 90's?

Did...did this have a script?

On a related note, Chinatowns are such interesting places, aren't you guys kind of surprised that there haven't been more shows that take place in one of them?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Did...did this have a script?
Yup! Here's a full video with behind the scenes footage:

On a related note, Chinatowns are such interesting places, aren't you guys kind of surprised that there haven't been more shows that take place in one of them?
Chinatowns are great! I remember going into an anime store in NYC and just finding so much manga....

mr3urious

Reaction score
As long as this new Rugrats has more of the tone of the first three seasons with the babies misinterpreting the adult world and also having a solid B-plot with the adults, then this should be all right. Don't know if Dil and Kimi will be retconned out.

And I'm curious as to how the film (which may or may not be theatrical) will look with live-action environments combined with CGI characters. Thankfully it won't be completely live-action, as that would give us some really bad Baby Geniuses vibes.

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To be honest, I thought the series ran longer than it should have, so I'm pretty skeptical on this reboot.