The new What Made You Smile Today thread

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
All the Pizza Huts around here (except one) closed. Which is too bad, because they used to be so much better.
They used to have a 5 dollar lunch deal (for all the business workers in the area) personal pan pizza, salad bar, and drink, and plenty of time to get back to work.

The last few times, we went to the Hut, both the food and service were disappointing (Domino's was also beating the crap out of them).

Maybe it's a Jersey thing, but I'll take the mom-and-pop places over the chains every time. Shout-out to Frank's, and Vincenzo's. Tie for best pizza on earth.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
All the Pizza Huts around here (except one) closed. Which is too bad, because they used to be so much better.
They used to have a 5 dollar lunch deal (for all the business workers in the area) personal pan pizza, salad bar, and drink, and plenty of time to get back to work.

The last few times, we went to the Hut, both the food and service were disappointing (Domino's was also beating the crap out of them).

Maybe it's a Jersey thing, but I'll take the mom-and-pop places over the chains every time. Shout-out to Frank's, and Vincenzo's. Tie for best pizza on earth.
My mom said the same exact thing.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So, I ordered this cool painting of Ember McLain from Danny Phantom that I plan to get signed by Tara Strong when I meet her at RI comic Con in the fall. Can happily say it's now been shipped! :big_grin:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Somebody liked a video along with a photo I posted in a Google Photos album I belong to.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I finally figured out the reason why my Photos app was crashing on my laptop.

It's because I needed to delete a folder called WindowsApps, and now it’s not crashing anymore.