The "You know what?" thread

mr3urious

Reaction score
Pixar is going to stick with original films for the time being. They've got at least five of them planned after TS4, one of which would be a suburban fantasy film about two boys journeying to find their missing father.

Sequels with large gaps after the first one are often poor quality, but Pixar's films are usually an exception to that rule. They like to take their time with them.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I've seen some examples of Sesame Street episode scripts. I've seen some examples online, and the 40th anniversary book has pages from some of the scripts. But I've hardly seen scripts for just the inserts. I think the 40th anniversary book actually has a page for a script to a segment with Grover interacting with a child (I thought those were all improvised, though the page seems to allow for improv - I think it just has a starting line for Grover, leaving the name of the kid a blank).

But the 40th anniversary book does have the first two pages of the first episode script, which tends to include dialogue from the first Ernie and Bert segment. I would have thought they'd just type the dialogue on different script pages and then list that segment as being there. The recent "trusted sources" at the wiki include details on a rare Ernie and Bert segment about the letter T, so I guess that was in an episode script as well.

I know that the episode scripts tend to list the various inserts that appear and then just transcribe the street scenes as they're supposed to appear, but inserts would just have their own pages, separate from the episode scripts, right? I guess it's probably like this for things like Elmo's World at least.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
To be fair though, maybe Le Pot Head wasn't high in this story?