Confessing Crushes...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, I took one of those a couple of years ago: my 3x ex was Natalie Portman (meh), my 2x was Blake Lively (men), my current ex was someone I never heard of, and my current girlfriend would be Emma Watson. I certainly wouldn't mind Emma Watson at all, but now she's gotten herself tattooed, and tattoos turn me off.

cjd874

Reaction score
There was a woman who filled in for a music teacher at the day camp where I work, and she was very pretty. I thought she was in her early 30s, no more than 35...she just friended me on Facebook and I discovered that she's 41.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
The FXX channel played "Rio 2" and "Hotel Transylvania" 2 in a row. Both of those movies coincidentally featured one of my longtime waifus, Gabi from Rio 2 and my most recent crush Mavis from Hotel Transylvania. So I decided I'd spend my afternoon having somewhat of a "waifu marathon" :smile:.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
My first real life crush recently posted the results she took on a "What Disney character are you?" quiz to one of her social media pages. Oddly enough the answer she got was Marie from The Aristocats who was my first cartoon crush. How ironic is that!? Jeez, no wonder I ended up liking her.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
There was a woman who filled in for a music teacher at the day camp where I work, and she was very pretty. I thought she was in her early 30s, no more than 35...she just friended me on Facebook and I discovered that she's 41.
Go get her!

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
September 2018 crush list update in 3... 2... 1...
  • David (Camp Camp)
  • Hoss Delgado (Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy)
  • Valhallen (Justice Friends/Dexter's Laboratory)
  • Hush (Kick Buttowski)
  • Sour Cream (Steven Universe)
  • Nick Wilde (Zootopia)
  • Kicks (Animal Crossing)
  • Chris Pratt