The “What did you do today?” thread

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I joined my second Discord chat. It's one for animation, and it's a lot more active than the Muppet one. There are around 500 members on it, so it's always busy. It's very overwhelming, but also exciting. I do prefer the smaller community on Muppet sites like this one, because it's much more personal and intimate. Larger communities you have to shout constantly to be noticed.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I joined my second Discord chat. It's one for animation, and it's a lot more active than the Muppet one. There are around 500 members on it, so it's always busy. It's very overwhelming, but also exciting. I do prefer the smaller community on Muppet sites like this one, because it's much more personal and intimate. Larger communities you have to shout constantly to be noticed.
Yeah, that's why I try to stick to smaller Discord communities. I don't like getting 3 notifications every single second lol.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
you know you can mute server notifications either serverwide or on just specific channels you dont care about

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
you know you can mute server notifications either serverwide or on just specific channels you dont care about
Yeah, I do know that, it just seems like if i mute the whole server i might as well just leave it, ya know?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
@antsamthompson9 You may be interested to know that I've spent the last several days re-digitizing the master tapes of the original Steve D'Monster episodes from 2007-2009 to make permanent digital masters for backup. So who knows, one of these days you may get to see them again, not just at their original speed, but also with their original title cards and such.