Matt Groening's new show Disenchantment...

DARTH MUPPET

Reaction score
The day the show came out on Friday the 17th I woke up at 7:00AM and binged the whole show when my 10 year old nephew went to school at 8:00AM I binged the whole show that Friday only stopping to eat Breakfast and bathroom breaks actually I ate Breakfast while watching! I ended the binge at about 1:00PM I absolutely loved it Its more in line with Futurama and like Futurama with its Shippy/Trippy emotional episodes at times It felt like a drama but with a whole lot of heart! Groening said at Comic Con It was written like a drama with Jokes added later and I feel again with Futurama's Shippy emotional weird episodes Futurama was the same. The episodes connect like a serial and there short very re watchable no filler episodes. The next day after my binge I watched episode 1 and episode 10 and then on Sunday Binged the whole season again now I am watching an episode a day with my dad and 10 year old nephew and my 13 year old nephew is binging the heck out of it at his house across town! I plan to binge a whole bunch more times before season 2 next year!