Why Did I Ever Watch This?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Annoying Orange. With all of the bad puns, that weird looking synchro vox animation, that awful "nyah nyah nyah nyah," sound the Orange would always make, the overuse of puerile toilet humor, the constant bullying of Midget Apple for being short, the titular piece of fruit's signature obnoxious laugh, and that bizarre sometimes almost creepy Nerville character portrayed by Toby Turner. I can't believe I ever liked something like that!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Open Season 2. I stand by the opinion that the first movie was great but the sequel eh.....not so much. The first movie was centered around a creative Looney Tunes-esque plot about a group of funny forest animals going on an adventure to fight off hunters in clever ways, the hunting thing was the entire reason it was called Open Season in the first place! What was the second movie about? The recurring wiener dog character from the first movie that hardly even spoke five lines going on a mission to reunite with his dog friends. WHAT!? That has absolutely no relevance to the first movie whatsoever. The subplot involved recurring character Elliot getting married to his girlfriend Giselle from the first movie who again was only a mere secondary character. That still doesn't have anything to do with the original at all. If I wanted to immerse myself in another good story featuring a character named Elliot and a bear, I'd read the creepypasta 1999 lol :big_grin:. But yeah, the only reason I probably even liked it as a kid was because I thought Giselle the deer was pretty though. What can I say I've always been a furry?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So, I used to absolutely love Veggie Tales as a kid, and I decided to rewatch some episodes for nostalgia.... But honestly, at my current age, I just don't find the show all that enjoyable anymore.

The CGI was good for its time, but the use of religion just turns me off. I rememeber as a kid being super confused who "God" was. :confused:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
So, I used to absolutely love Veggie Tales as a kid, and I decided to rewatch some episodes for nostalgia.... But honestly, at my current age, I just don't find the show all that enjoyable anymore.

The CGI was good for its time, but the use of religion just turns me off. I rememeber as a kid being super confused who "God" was. :confused:
So I assume you grew up in a non-religious household.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
My grandparents on my mom's side are/were (in the case of my late grandpa) religious, but I only saw them like basically two times a year when I was a kid, so I didn't really learn a whole lot about it from them.