The “What did you do today?” thread

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Took my road test today...

Aaaaaaaaaaannnndddd I FAILED.

But am I sad/mad? Not really. I'll just try again. :smirk:
Yeah, no worries... how did you think you did? Like I said, I thought I passed with flying colors just to be told I failed.

Any Del

Reaction score
Yeah, no worries... how did you think you did? Like I said, I thought I passed with flying colors just to be told I failed.
The only thing that messed me up was the not watching that "Left turn only" sign. She didn't tell me what to do. And my braking was a bit off.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Took my road test today...

Aaaaaaaaaaannnndddd I FAILED.

But am I sad/mad? Not really. I'll just try again. :smirk:
Did your instructor at least go over what you need to work on?

Trust me, give it a few more tries and you will get it. Took me four attempts (the first time being that I didn't know my hand signals. :rolleyes: I was SO ****** that day).

Any Del

Reaction score
Did your instructor at least go over what you need to work on?

Trust me, give it a few more tries and you will get it. Took me four attempts (the first time being that I didn't know my hand signals. :rolleyes: I was SO ****** that day).
It was not seeing the left turn only sign and the instructor not telling me what to do before hand.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Over one mistake?

Jeez. Sounds like the Leominster MA dmv instructor Paul (yes, I remembered his name). :rolleyes:

SUPER picky. I'm glad I didn't continue going there for my road test (Leominster was the one closest to my home town). It also didn't help that he was a very big guy that looked like he was a drill sergeant.

Any Del

Reaction score
Yep. The others that came with me failed as well by that same female instructor.