Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

Old Thunder

Reaction score
If that were the case, you wouldn't have been allowed to type that just now. Google just introduced a censored version of its search engine for China. THAT is a dictatorship.
^^^^^^

Trump isn’t a dictator and a lot of his followers are worse than he is. There are some that are better at the same stroke, though. Trump is merely a delusional blowfish who doesn’t know how to run a country. Some of his followers are actually insane.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If that were the case, you wouldn't have been allowed to type that just now. Google just introduced a censored version of its search engine for China. THAT is a dictatorship.
Oh, believe me, I've been saying Google is the Hitler of the internet for nearly a decade now. I'm only using Chrome out of reluctance for the use of YouTube simply because Google intentionally bugs and glitches YouTube in other browsers like IE or Opera to force you to switch to Chrome; if that wasn't the case, I wouldn't be using Chrome at all.

Trump is merely a delusional blowfish who doesn’t know how to run a country. Some of his followers are actually insane.
This is true. Trump had the bright idea of running a country like a business, because he claims he's such a successful businessman . . . despite all of his bankruptcies and ****-poor business practices.

But nevertheless, Trumpy admitted he switched party lines years ago, because he said he knew how gullible and misinformed the Republican party is, and that he could run as a Republican because he could easily manipulate the party and its supporters to do as he pleases . . . and that's exactly what he's been doing. So while yes, he is just as delusional and a ding-dong, he's still a conman taking full advantage of those insane followers of his. He's been emboldening them, and they've been taking the bait, so it's a lot like asking who is worse: the child who misbehaves, or the parent who enables the bad behavior?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Oh, believe me, I've been saying Google is the Hitler of the internet for nearly a decade now. I'm only using Chrome out of reluctance for the use of YouTube simply because Google intentionally bugs and glitches YouTube in other browsers like IE or Opera to force you to switch to Chrome; if that wasn't the case, I wouldn't be using Chrome at all.
I'm right there with you, I hate the Google monopoly, but it's hard to escape. :stick_out_tongue:

But nevertheless, Trumpy admitted he switched party lines years ago, because he said he knew how gullible and misinformed the Republican party is, and that he could run as a Republican because he could easily manipulate the party and its supporters to do as he pleases
So basically he was a liberal trying to humiliate conservatives. He should be your hero. :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So basically he was a liberal trying to humiliate conservatives. He should be your hero. :wink:
Hardly.

There's plenty of unsavory liberals out there who really have no room to talk: Ashton Kutcher, Alyssa Milano, Chelsea Handler.

But even though Trump may have previously been a member of the Republican party, it's clear that he was pretty much always a conservative.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Hardly.

There's plenty of unsavory liberals out there who really have no room to talk: Ashton Kutcher, Alyssa Milano, Chelsea Handler.
Fair enough. :wink:

it's clear that he was pretty much always a conservative.
Ironically, his big mentor was Roy Cohn, a Red Scare attorney who was a closet homosexual, lol.