Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Well, we don't have a president, we have a dictator.

But I would say he's much worse than his followers. Much of his followers are ignorant, uneducated, delusional, and just blindly follow him without even realizing how much harm he's doing.
So much for the respectful part in the title of this thread. :rolleyes:

Spoken like a real liberal. It's attitudes and opinions like this that will get President Trump re-elected. Remember the phrase "basket of deplorables" or "clinging to their guns and religion"? When will the liberals ever learn? Hey, let's insult our way to that 51% we need.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I have another question: How can everything Trump says be a lie?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score

Spoken like a real liberal. It's attitudes and opinions like this that will get President Trump re-elected. Remember the phrase "basket of deplorables" or "clinging to their guns and religion"? When will the liberals ever learn? Hey, let's insult our way to that 51% we need.
Sir! You can't disrespect the left! You HAVE to respect them! They're more mature than the right!

*Sarcasm mode off*

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
How many gun suicides will happen by the end of 2019? And how many will the media bother covering?
Gun suicides? Probably at least 20.

How many will the media cover? Well, let let's see.

Is the victim of color? Especially if they're black? Or a woman? Or some form of LGBT? Or Jewish?

Is the shooter white? Or a man? Is he straight? Does he identify as his own sex? Does he regularly go to church because he's Christian?

There's your answer.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I have another question: How can everything Trump says be a lie?
I don’t think it’s always lies, I think it’s often Trump not doing research and simply stating what he wants to be true. He has bragged about not having to prepare for important meetings. It’s all about his sparkling personality, heh. That can get him through some things, but he’s vastly in over his head when it comes to running a country.

Not to mention, I absolutely believe he is suffering the effects of old age. His followers say they love that he’s not eloquent. But they’re failing to realize he wasn’t always that way. He didn’t used to be so inarticulate or constantly repeating the same phrases over and over. Plus the way he seems to agree with the last person who happened to speak to him. I simply don’t think Trump is all there. And I absolutely believe his handlers are taking pains to avoid letting him speak too long in public.

But I have to ask you in turn, how can everything the news media says be a lie?

Last edited:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score

I agree such attitudes aren’t going to win over any Trump supporters, heh. Education should not be used to look down on others. And Democrats are fools to mock people’s faith. At the same time, I cringe when I see a Trump supporter declare themselves “a proud deplorable.” To me that is like defacing yourself, just to spite the other side. And they should not have taken any pride in Trump’s a**hole “I love the uneducated” comment. Or that time when he mocked the idea that a poor person would know anything about economics. Trump has utter contempt for the working class, same as the Democrats. That’s why he said only the rich should be allowed to play golf that other time. And it’s sick that he’s leading any kind of “populist” movement. I won’t say Trump supporters are delusional. I will say they need a giant dose of reality.

Last edited:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
There are two sides, and I honestly don't think ethier or is evil. Conservative and Liberal should not be considered bad words. If each side would stop pointing fingers at one another, and find comman ground our nation would be less divided. Stop attacking one another and start working together.

I honestly believe that all of the hate for Christians, people of any different races, and people with alternative lifestyles is poured out by the people in office on both sides. More so now since Trump is so outspoken and angry about anyone who he feels is "aginst" him.

Look how he was with "Rocket Man" Kim Jong Un. First they were battling, and then they have a sit down, which apparently went well.