The new What Made You Smile Today thread

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
walmart is unfortunately known for taking returns and rewrapping them, selling them as new and not bothering to check them for damage.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
they're not supposed to and it doesnt happen all the time but it does sometimes happen. same could be said for any store really

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, I know what that means, but they never actually say that.

No, but Sarge is right though; I usually order movies off Amazon if I have no choice. Best trusted site.

Hayley B

Reaction score
You may be the only Walmart employee who would actually smile over something like that.
Nope. Their are others. Though I will admit there was one small dark period where I quit for a week. But I came back. I love the associates that I work around. At times we get interesting customers. I work in the Fitting Room area. So I just let people try on clothes and answer the phone.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Nope. Their are others. Though I will admit there was one small dark period where I quit for a week. But I came back. I love the associates that I work around. At times we get interesting customers. I work in the Fitting Room area. So I just let people try on clothes and answer the phone.
Yeah, Walmart definitely has some interesting characters. Glad to know you enjoy your work.
Just curious, have you ever had to work on Black Friday?

Hayley B

Reaction score
Yeah, Walmart definitely has some interesting characters. Glad to know you enjoy your work.
Just curious, have you ever had to work on Black Friday?
Thank you.

Yes, I've worked for 2 Black Fridays of the 2 years I've been there. Though our Black Fridays have been starting like around 6pm on Thanksgiving (which I also worked on). Luckily I get off around 6 pm. So I've been able to quickly get some stuff too. Also we get a associate discount for working both days.