The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

Any Del

Reaction score
The spainish waiter kept singing "Telephone Rock" like a broken record player. Not to mention flies on my juicy, spicy, well-cooked burger. :sigh:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My alarm going off four minutes early.

Four minutes may not be a big deal, but when you're not a morning person, every minute is a big deal.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
There's ice forming on part of our air conditioner. Thank goodness it's being worked on right now.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Not the best days at work the past couple days. Yesterday was just a long day getting cleaning done at the end of the day. Getting done during a thunderstorm and briefly losing power didn’t help anything.

Today, witnessed an altercation between two dogs, a pug and a shepherd mix. The pug ended up getting one staple around one of its ears. I don’t know what’ll happen to it’s attacker. It’s started because she’s possessive over food, she saw food in a kennel, then she saw the pug, well, you know the rest. Thankfully, it wasn’t a bloodbath. I feel like I could’ve easily prevented it from happening. I mean, next to my co-workers, one of which is a dog trainer, I know next to nothing about dog behavior and body language! And I have a Veterinary Technician license in two states! How pathetic is that?! I just hope I don’t get fired because of it.

But that’s not the worst, one of two dogs eats other dogs poop. And today, one of them projectile vomited, well... poop! I didn’t see it actually happen, but I had to take care of the aftermath! It was so gross! As you can imagine the smell was horrible!
I’m already done for this week!

On the bright side: the woman who was my mentor when I was hired came to visit.

Any Del

Reaction score
The Staples near me has officially closed down... :frown: