What do you know about dreams?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Oh God, I hate that.

No, what I hate more though is when you're drifting off to sleep, you're not actually dreaming but small visuals are playing in your head and then some huge action happens and it causes you to violently jerk awake.
Yeah, tis used to happen to me almost every night. In my almost dream I would be in my front yard and then i'd trip over a rock.
What I hate most is when your TRYING to wake yourself up from a dream. And you feel like you're stuck in place...
This happened to me once, it was almost like a fever dream. I remember I was really hot and uncomfortable in my bed, and my dream ended up being what felt like the longest, most boring, and repetitive dream I ever had. It was about two people, a man and a woman, practicing tennis. That's it. Nothing exciting happened, nothing ordinary, nothing scary. I literally felt like I was going to go crazy.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Okay, you know how we might have loose tooth dreams?

I now just had my first dream I lost my first adult tooth. Scary. :concern:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I had a pregnant dream once.

It was just as freaky and disturbing as you can imagine the above sentence being.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Reminds me of the time I had a dream my second cat Buddy gave birth to a kitten (he's a male, FYI).

animalrescuer

Reaction score
For some reason, I’ve been having recurring dreams of being in college again, but the worst things you can imagine like being late to class, missing assignment deadlines, failing classes and getting lost.
It’s weird because I graduated in 2012 and frightening because I actually did fail two classes during my sophomore year, easily one of the worst experiences of my life.
I’m wondering what could this mean for me? Is something really bad coming my way?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Everybody has dreams like that. I occasionally have dreams of being in school again myself, and a lot of them are similar to yours.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
For some reason, I’ve been having recurring dreams of being in college again, but the worst things you can imagine like being late to class, missing assignment deadlines, failing classes and getting lost.
It’s weird because I graduated in 2012 and frightening because I actually did fail two classes during my sophomore year, easily one of the worst experiences of my life.
I’m wondering what could this mean for me? Is something really bad coming my way?
I'm right there with you; I graduated high school in 2012 (didn't go to college). It was much more frequent 2-3 years ago that I would always have the dream about being back in high school, not being able to find my class, not being prepared, etc., and all along I had this thought in the back of my mind that I could've sworn I graduated already or the feeling that high school was lasting forever.

I always wondered if it was my mind subliminally telling me to college, but it doesn't sound like it goes away for anyone. :smirk:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I had a dream that Alan Muroaka announced that he was leaving the cast of SST just before they started shooting the 50th season. I remember he did an interview on The View, and I was really upset.
The dream felt so real that i'm still upset about it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I remember jumping to the conclusion that Alan was in the process of leaving the show as far back as 2004 - between his dwindling appearances on the show, and the fact they did a whole episode where Natalie Portman was filling in for him while he leaves for vacation, it felt like they were looking into replacing him. It's a common practice for TV shows: if they know a castmember will be leaving, they'll start experimenting with replacement characters; like when Don Knotts was leaving THE ANDY GRIFFITH SHOW, they did episodes where Andy would have a temporary deputy, like Jerry Van Dyke, to see who could fill Barney's shoes.