I need your help, guys...

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
So, there's this lunatic named Emanuel Tejeiro (AKA idle arrangement) who's attacking me and other people on YouTube in the comments sections of Homestar Runner videos.

Why? He's under the impression that Homestar Runner is a racist website and that the Chapman bros. are child molesters, which is not true at all. And so, he trolls everyone with hateful comments, calling us "racist chomos".

He even made a video about me when I tried to talk to him (just remove the space between the / and the 8 because I don't want to directly link to it here):
https://youtu.be/ 89NPce-lOjA

What should I do about all this?

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
tbh I couldn't even sit through the whole video; just ignore him.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Alright, I'll just ignore him. Thanks for having my back, guys.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Why is he calling Homestar Runner racist and pedophilic? I've seen a little bit of it and never even thought once that it could possibly be either of those things. It's simply just harmless animated entertainment. I wonder what made him think like that? I guess sometimes people will get offended by literally anything. This isn't surprising to me though considering the Robot Chicken fandom recently went through a similar problem when this crazy conspiracy theorist claimed that Seth Green is a pedophile. His reasons for calling Seth a pedo were just downright dumb. He claimed that the word "chicken" is often used by child molesters as a codename for kidnapped children. He then went on to say the title Robot Chicken means "Programmable child" therefore Seth is obviously a pedophile. I just shook my head and thought "Is that guy for real?" as soon as I heard that.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Alright, I'll just ignore him. Thanks for having my back, guys.
I definitely think you should ignore him. I've been cyberbullied before as well. I try not to get too worked up about it, ignore the person who's bullying me, and go on with my day. The YouTube vlogger Reitanna Seishin summed it up perfectly when she found an offensive Encyclopedia Dramatica page mocking her. Reitanna basically said "Whenever someone is insulting me online and spreading ridiculous gossip about me, I don't let that get me down. There are far too many real life problems to worry about than what some immature, mean spirited troll has to say about me. As long as I have good family and friends who love, support, and care about me, the words of those bullies with nothing better to do than insult random people mean nothing to me,".