I need your help, guys...

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Why is he calling Homestar Runner racist and pedophilic? I've seen a little bit of it and never even thought once that it could possibly be either of those things. It's simply just harmless animated entertainment. I wonder what made him think like that? I guess sometimes people will get offended by literally anything. This isn't surprising to me though considering the Robot Chicken fandom recently went through a similar problem when this crazy conspiracy theorist claimed that Seth Green is a pedophile. His reasons for calling Seth a pedo were just downright dumb. He claimed that the word "chicken" is often used by child molesters as a codename for kidnapped children. He then went on to say the title Robot Chicken means "Programmable child" therefore Seth is obviously a pedophile. I just shook my head and thought "Is that guy for real?" as soon as I heard that.
Emanuel says he finds Homestar racist because "Thnikkaman" sounds vaguely like the n-word. As for the child molesting stuff, I have no clue.

Might as well call Camp Camp racist while he's at it because the black character is a fantasy/D&D geek.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Emanuel says he finds Homestar racist because "Thnikkaman" sounds vaguely like the n-word. As for the child molesting stuff, I have no clue.

Might as well call Camp Camp racist while he's at it because the black character is a fantasy/D&D geek.
Thnikkaman sounds nothing like the N-word in my opinion. People need to lighten up about stuff like that. Although I will admit that I used to hate saying the name of YouTuber nigahiga because of it's resemblance to the N-word. Now I don't have much of a problem with it though.