The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

scooterfan360

Reaction score
I went inside this thrift store for the first time, and there was some items that were way farther down to end of store. Not knowing that customers were not allowed to the end of the store, I went to look at the items, and this bitter old lady comes out barking at me shouting You're Not Allowed Back Here ! So I gave the look of like whatever lady it was not that serious , It's my first time coming in here, and I was just looking. I didn't really deserve to be barked at like that, I didn't know that customers were not allowed at the end of the store, And I didn't see a sign that said that. To top it all off, my mom took the side of the poor bitter creature :frown:.

Last edited:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I went inside this thrift store for the first time, and there was some items that were way farther down to end of store. Not knowing that customers were not allowed to the end of the store, I went to look at the items, and this bitter old lady comes out barking at me shouting You're Not Allowed Back Here ! So I gave the look of like whatever lady it was not that serious , It's my first time coming in here, and I was just looking. I didn't really deserve to be barked at like that, I didn't know that customers were not allowed at the end of the store, And I didn't see a sign that said that. To top it all off, my mom took the side of the poor bitter creature :frown:.
Sorry to hear you were treated that way. :frown:

scooterfan360

Reaction score
Sorry to hear you were treated that way. :frown:
it's alright, I will not be coming in that store anymore.