The new What Made You Smile Today thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Discovering that my favorite singer, John Mellencamp was on Family Guy! No, that wasn't a parody of him. THAT WAS THE REAL GUY! They actually got John Mellencamp to do a voice on there. That is nothing short of awesome in my opinion:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Walmart (or any store for that matter) should not be taking defective merchandise and selling it as new. There's a proper way to write off damaged merchandise so it doesn't get counted as current inventory. Plus you don't deceive customers into spending money on a defective product.

Any Del

Reaction score
Walmart (or any store for that matter) should not be taking defective merchandise and selling it as new. There's a proper way to write off damaged merchandise so it doesn't get counted as current inventory. Plus you don't deceive customers into spending money on a defective product.
Same what happened at GameStop. I brought a PS3 that was refurbished, it was only playing blurays and Dvds, not games.

Hayley B

Reaction score
To be reminded that I only have less than 2 weeks until I visit Universal Studios in Orlando. This will be my first time doing Universal too.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
This. Just, this. Two things that are both awesome on their own become completely epic when combined.