The new What Made You Smile Today thread

Hayley B

Reaction score
Went to see Christopher Robin yesterday and found the movie to be really good. Lots of great values especially family in it too.
I've been thinking of seeing. If I do, it's going to be at that movie theater that they have in Universal Studios. I've been hearing a lot of good opinions about it.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I've been thinking of seeing. If I do, it's going to be at that movie theater that they have in Universal Studios. I've been hearing a lot of good opinions about it.
I really hope that you end up seeing the movie.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I just love my cat, Chyanne so much. Our poor little puppy Buster just twisted his ankle a few days ago and has been sleeping it off ever since so Chyanne came up to Buster this morning with a look of deep concern on her face and started kissing his leg, almost as if she was saying,
"Hang in there buddy. It's gonna be okay!"
Seeing a cat show that much love and care towards a dog is one of the most adorable things I've ever seen :flirt:.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I finally remembered the name of a book that I've been forgetting for a long time now.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I finally remembered the name of a book that I've been forgetting for a long time now.
I had a very similar experience today as well. I finally found the name of a song I'd been searching for for years now. It was a beautiful song that my mom used to play for me as I fell asleep back when I was very young, she would even sometimes sing the lyrics herself. Hearing this song after so many years was one of the most emotional experiences I've had in a long time. Right away the memories came flooding back to me and goosebumps had begun to form on my arms as I listened to this long forgotten masterpiece. Nostalgia truly is an indescribably amazing bittersweet feeling. The experience of hearing a childhood song for the first time in a little over a decade feels borderline mystical to me: