The New New Quote Thread

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
"I am the cheese! I am the best character on the show! I am better than both the salami and the bologna combined!"

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Starfire: Let us now return to Earth, please. I am feeling the sick for my home. My real home.

Beast Boy: Then let's hurry. I- I couldn't figure out how to use the bathrooms here.

Cyborg: We are not having any accidents in the T-Ship! You get me!?

--Teen Titans: Betrothed--

cjd874

Reaction score
Double D: Hey Eddy, what do you want to do?
Eddy: I dunno...what you do want to do?
Double D: Let's ask Ed. Ed, what do you want to do?
Ed: Let us sit under the hot sun until we melt like taffy!
(awkward pause, Double D and Eddy look at each other again)
Eddy: So what do you want to do?
Double D (resigned): I don't know...what do YOU want to do?

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Interviewer: Because you have that freedom to go R-rated, do you ever go way over-the-top, do you have to dial it back? You must have so much freedom I would think.
Brian Henson: You have complete freedom, you can do anything. You dial it back when it's just bad. If it's good, it's organic to the moment. And if it's organic to the moment that somebody would say that or make that comment, or do that action that's outrageous, if it's organic and you believe that potentially could have happened or been said in that moment, then it's good. If it's just for no reason at all, somebody's saying something really dirty just to say something really dirty, that's bad comedy anyway, it's not gonna make it in the movie. And sometimes that would happen within a scene, and we'd be like "Yeah, let's not do that, it didn't make any sense."

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Porky: T-tell me, Holmes, at what sort of school did you learn to be a detective?
Daffy: Elementary, my dear Watson. Elementary!