The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
you know, I was going to tell her something much worse. But I just kindly walked away.
Your other defense, would be grab a big handful of stuff, and tell her, "I was going to buy all this. But if this is how you feel, I'll take my business somewhere else!"
You'd be amazed how fast they'll change their tune if a big spender walks out with nothing.

There's a Goodwill by me. I used to make out like a bandit getting white shirts and black pants for work. Once I was ready to be rung up, but the girl behind the counter was too busy gaming to notice. This went on for five minutes, when I finally I told her, "Listen, what's more important, my business or your game?"

I've been on both sides of the counter, and the customer is always right. Even if he's a total d-bag.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I set my alarm for 7am, and I got a good eight hours of sleep, but when 7 actually hit, my body was like "Nope nope NOPE nOpE" and I couldn't make myself get up AT ALL. So I just ended up sleeping for another 3 hours.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
Your other defense, would be grab a big handful of stuff, and tell her, "I was going to buy all this. But if this is how you feel, I'll take my business somewhere else!"
You'd be amazed how fast they'll change their tune if a big spender walks out with nothing.

There's a Goodwill by me. I used to make out like a bandit getting white shirts and black pants for work. Once I was ready to be rung up, but the girl behind the counter was too busy gaming to notice. This went on for five minutes, when I finally I told her, "Listen, what's more important, my business or your game?"

I've been on both sides of the counter, and the customer is always right. Even if he's a total d-bag.
I don't understand how in the heck do people like her, get hired to work anywhere.

Schfifty

Reaction score
I set my alarm for 7am, and I got a good eight hours of sleep, but when 7 actually hit, my body was like "Nope nope NOPE nOpE" and I couldn't make myself get up AT ALL. So I just ended up sleeping for another 3 hours.
That's pretty odd. At least it felt good to be rested enough for the day?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My iPhone charger cord is busted, and I keep having to use my family's chargers in order for the phone to charge properly.