Questions about anything

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Only reason I ask is because some people don’t understand the concept at all and I wish to clear it up for the ones I like; namely, you guys.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Only reason I ask is because some people don’t understand the concept at all and I wish to clear it up for the ones I like; namely, you guys.
Well, I definitely don't know anything about it. So, enlighten us, Davey.
What's a main core belief of your group/movement, whatever you wanna call it?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
That we worship Satan.
Ah, so people tend to confuse Satanism with Devil worshipping.
And I have to wonder, is one common misconception people have that it's the polar opposite of Christianity? Like, do people tend to think that you believe in God but he's the enemy working on the opposite side of Satan?

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Ah, so people tend to confuse Satanism with Devil worshipping.
And I have to wonder, is one common misconception people have that it's the polar opposite of Christianity? Like, do people tend to think that you believe in God but he's the enemy working on the opposite side of Satan?
Yep. In reality, Satanism is just a branch of atheism with some different imagery and grounded as an organization / philosophy / what have you. If you worship the devil, you aren’t a Satanist. You’re a backward-thinking Christian. Satan means adversary, so that’s the way a Satanist looks upon it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
But, but, Satan must exist, because Murdoc sold his soul to him for a bass guitar, that's why he keeps getting greener and greener - he's literally a living rotting corpse! :embarrassed:

Old Thunder

Reaction score
But, but, Satan must exist, because Murdoc sold his soul to him for a bass guitar, that's why he keeps getting greener and greener - he's literally a living rotting corpse! :embarrassed:
Murdoc isn’t real either.