Questions about anything

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
But, but, Satan must exist, because Murdoc sold his soul to him for a bass guitar, that's why he keeps getting greener and greener - he's literally a living rotting corpse! :embarrassed:
Uh, Snowth, buddy. I hate to tell you this but, *whispers* Murdock is just a cartoon. :sympathy:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
How do I know neither of you aren't real either? :search:
Hmm, that's a good question. How do we know anyone is really there? But, if no one's there is this just a simulation? But if it's all a simulation, than who's running it??????

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So . . . why don't the people of Flint, Michigan just up and leave? Have a mass Exodus and just move out of town? Clearly, nobody's going to do anything about their water, and water is a basic necessity of life, not just to drink, but to bathe and clean and everything else . . . how are these people even getting by? I mean, I'm sure they can drink bottled water from a store, but how are they bathing, or doing their laundry, or washing dishes, or what? If people started leaving the town in masses, that'd cause businesses and what have you to plummet, then the town's local economy would probably start to drop, then higher ups would probably do something about the water situation to try to keep the town alive.