"The Happytime Murders" premieres August 24, 2018

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wait, so JHC is back to being ha!? Or does "ha" now stand for Henson Alternative?

But that Happytime Gang poster featuring Jenny McCarthy seems to almost reaffirm my theory that the only reason Melissa has a career is because her **** cousin Jenny slept around with a bunch of Hollywood bigwigs on her behalf.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Wait, so JHC is back to being ha!? Or does "ha" now stand for Henson Alternative?

But that Happytime Gang poster featuring Jenny McCarthy seems to almost reaffirm my theory that the only reason Melissa has a career is because her **** cousin Jenny slept around with a bunch of Hollywood bigwigs on her behalf.

HA! is Henson Alternative so Puppet Up, Late Night Liars,That Puppet Game show ,Happytime Murders ect

antsamthompson9

Reaction score

HA! stands for Henson Alternative. That's actually Elizabeth Banks.

GrouchFanatic

Reaction score
I have no interest at all in seeing this, it looks like a rip off of Sesame Street.