T*K*O - "The Recruit"

Beauregard

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Heehee, theprawncracker, if someone caught you and I, they'd have a big dessert. :eek:
*catches both....and by a terrable spelling mistake gets a big desert*

Hot, hot, hot...

*crawls along the desert sands searching for an oasis, or just a mirage of an oasis*

Watter......wattttttter....someone throw me some water...

Vibs

Reaction score
I must say... I L-OV-E the 1st episode!! Funnnn-nie! And by the way...

WANTED-or actually not but I like the WANTED word: The Joke KIllar

Known Aliases: Vibs, Louise, J/K. - No I'm not! ...um...?

Crime: Joke Murder, Making the world a boring place to live, Never washing her hood and Having too white teeths.

Reward: A Joke.

That Announcer

Reaction score
WANTED: That Announcer

KNOWN ALIASES: None really, that's his given name

CRIME: Converting too many people into iced tea drinkers, making his grandmother laugh her teeth out, scaring the living **** out of his mother by sticking a stuffed Beaker over her head

REWARD: A free tour of a police office

Old Thunder

Reaction score
2005 is a long time ago, but for something so ‘ancient’, this holds up fairly well. It isn’t perfect, man you - few pilots are - and while it’s a little light on content, the laughs are pretty well placed.

All in all a good beginning and I hope that the rest can at least match it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
2005 is a long time ago, but for something so ‘ancient’, this holds up fairly well. It isn’t perfect, man you - few pilots are - and while it’s a little light on content, the laughs are pretty well placed.

All in all a good beginning and I hope that the rest can at least match it.
I can't speak for the others, but IMHO, this series didn't really begin to hit its stride until about halfway through Season 2 and onward: by then, we had more solidity, and we knew the directions we were going in . . . if you go through Season 1 (and early Season 2), you get a sense that we still weren't sure what, exactly, we were doing with it - such as how we go back and forth saying TKO is a "private club" and establishing it as a full-fledged organization. Not to mention, our cast of characters - main, secondary, and recurring - was far more rounded out later on, especially in the last two seasons . . . though, I will admit fault when I say that I ended up Flanderizing two characters - one of which was me (heck, I'm probably the only character who had absolutely no character development whatsoever), the other was Vibs. I totally regret these after all these years.

But, bottom line is, ours, like any other show, had a rocky first season that's definitely full of Early Installment Weirdness, which is why it's probably my least favorite season . . . not that I dislike or hate it, but again, it's the lack of direction and solidity that makes the first season a little embarrassing to look back on.