None Like it Hot: The "I Hate the Heat" Club

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Whoa - it really is only in the 70s today . . . and the low 70s at that. That is really, really weird, but hey, that's better than the 90s we're usually in this time of year!

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Whoa - it really is only in the 70s today . . . and the low 70s at that. That is really, really weird, but hey, that's better than the 90s we're usually in this time of year!
Yeah, it's been like that down here as well! The only thing is that it's so humid that it makes it feel like it's warmer than it is. :smirk: Oh well, I suppose we should just take what we can get around here.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, unfortunately, the drop in temps don't mean too much when the humidity rises. I'm getting so sick of my glasses fogging up everytime I go outside.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It's been raining CONSTANTLY in my area.

Not that I'm complaining, but.... Wow.

Well, then again, that also means all the frogs and toads come out.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I was eating my leftover dinner from Texas Roadhouse last night (great place by the way; LOVE the rolls! I got country fried chicken with white gravy, mashed potatoes and corn) and hooooooly **** it's a ******* sauna. :drool:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Once again, as the temps drop, the humidity rises, and it's really becoming a **** pain in the *** to have my glasses fog up each and every time I step foot outside.

But I mean, I'm really stoked and surprised to see that the futurecast is showing that, so far, we're going to continue to be below average from here on out for the next couple of weeks, and that just floors me: they said August (and September and October) would be below average, but they're always wrong when they forecast a month will be below average - that doesn't appear to be the case for once.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
It was sooooooo hot today! :grouchy: Like at one point I checked my phone and it said in the sun it was 100 degrees! :grr:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I see that the heat had to return for one random day in the middle of the month, after the entire month had been below average so far, and will apparently continue to be below average after today. I mean . . . meh . . . this is still the most August has been below average in probably over a decade.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Not only has it actually felt bearable outside, it's on the verge of being nice! I've never seen August so below average, with temps in the 70's!!!