Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Since Sesame has a habit of taking down full episodes...
Not to mention full episodes, but on VERY rare occasions, they blocked/took down some inserts, such as TheOriginalTellyMonster's uploads of "Elmo's Alphabet Soup" and "Five People in My Family". They also blocked 13 of my inserts uploads (worldwide) last year.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
You know what I would like to see someday?

The extended version of this We Are All Earthlings promo at the beginning of this commercial break.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Just curious if anybody knows what episode this clip came from. Probably not, but there are pages on Muppet Wiki for every episode of season 1 (although some are incomplete), so you never know.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've searched on Muppet Wiki as well. I think there's another clip from the same episode in that A&E special where Susan is sitting on the stoop knitting something - she was wearing the same outfit as in this clip, but based on screencaps available on the MW episode guides, nothing I've come across include any shots that look as though they came from any of the episodes listed. I figured surely it might have been included in the UNPAVED package, since most of the old episode clips used in that special came from those episodes.